- Each of the four schemes has its own characteristics. I believe your device will choose one of these schemes. Make your product shine like a star in the market
How to make your Membrane Switch work in the dark?
Bringing Your Own Light Source
Resin Dome design can be selected
Can choose Silicone Rubber Keypad as Overlay material
Different Colors of Leds Can Be Selected to Light Up the Illuminated Area
"Take you through four different Backligting Soulution"
What are the options for BACKLIGHT SOLUTION? And how does each work?
- Light Guide Film(LGF): Light Guide Film is a technology that uses metering LEDs and light guide plates to illuminate the area to be illuminated. A simple metering light source cannot evenly illuminate the area to be illuminated. The light source can enhance the light through the refraction of the light guide plate. The material of the light guide plate is light guide ink and PC.
- Light Emitting Diodes (LED): Simply use LEDs as light sources without light guide plates. Often used to illuminate a small area.
- Electroluminescent (EL) Lighting: Also called EL sheet, a type of physical luminescence phenomenon that directly converts electrical energy into light energy through high voltage and high frequency. By applying an alternating voltage between the two electrodes of the EL device, and at a certain frequency, the electric field excites the luminescent material to generate light to illuminate the illuminated area.
- Fiber Optic Lighting: Use light guide materials composed of optical fiber cloth, and use a plastic shell at the end of the wire to concentrate them at one point, and use LEDs to conduct the light source behind the optical fiber line to illuminate the illuminated area.
Features of Light Guide Film (LGF):
- The thickness is thinner -0.2-0.5mm to choose from.
- The function loss is very low: the minimum can use 2.5V and 20ma to start the light source.
- The life span is up to 10,000 hours without any influence on the brightness.
- The brightness is very uniform.
- Different colors of LEDs can be selected to light up the illuminated area, and the colors are more diverse.
Features of Light Emitting Diodes (LED):
- Compared with the other three designs, it is more cost-effective.
- More combined with Silicone Rubber Keypad.
- Different colors of LEDs can be selected to light up the illuminated area, with more colors.
Features of Electroluminescent (EL) Lighting:
- The brightness is very uniform and can illuminate the area to be illuminated in a large area.
- Very thin, when used as a fixed layer.
- Suitable for low-level and irrelevant areas that are not always open.
- The life span is only 2-3,000h, depending on the quality of the phosphor.
- The color is relatively single. Not many colors available.
Fiber Optic Lighting: Features
- Life is up to 10,000H.
- Very low functional loss: the lowest possible use of 2.5V and 5ma to start the light source.
- The color is relatively single. The color depends on the color of the LEDs.
- Can withstand extreme temperatures and humidity.
- The brightness is very uniform, and can illuminate a large area to be illuminated.
Advantages od Cooperation
Reasons To Persuade You
Implementing Light Guide Film Backlighting
23 Mar, 2022
Niceone-Keypad hopes this document will be of little help to clients, colleagues and anyone who wants to learn more about Light Guide Film Backlighting. What is Light Guide Film (LGF)? The material choices of Light Guide Film (LGF) are Polyester, Polycarbonate or Silicone diffusion film. A way to aggregate the LEDs light source through special… Continue reading Backligting Soulution